Our personal injury cases are overseen by partner Lucy Jackson, a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and the Law Society Personal Injury Panel. We are located in Kennington and handle a wide range of claims, including cases arising from:
- Work accidents
- Road traffic accidents and car accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Accidents in rented property
- Building site accidents
- Falls from heights such as scaffolding and ladders
- Accidents on building sites
- Accidents on public transport
- Housing related
Personal injury claims are subject to strict time limits so if you have been involved in an accident, it is important to act as quickly as possible. When you contact us, we will assess your prospects of success. If your claim is strong, we are usually able to enter into a no-win, no-fee agreement.
South London Accident Compensation Solicitors Serving Vauxhall
Most of our work comes from referrals by previous satisfied clients — our team’s broad experience over many years is of real benefit:
- We act for claimants and defendants. Unlike many firms of our size, we can see cases from both perspectives and ensure that the most effective strategy is adopted in your case.
- Every case is different. The investigation of a claim following a road traffic accident differs greatly from one involving an exacerbation of asthma caused by disrepair. Our experience means we know the approach to take in each case.
- We act for people locally and nationally.
- Hockfield & Co. has handled claims valued at millions of pounds to cases involving less significant amounts of compensation.
For personal and professional advice from experienced personal injury lawyers in Kennington, contact Hockfield & Co. online or call us on 0207 582 8784.