At Hockfield & Co. in Kennington, South London, we offer competitively priced property advice to business clients buying or selling commercial premises and leases.
We understand the process is unfamiliar to many and can be confusing. Our solicitors appreciate that the transaction means a lot to you or your business and it’s not routine. Part of our job is to explain things to you in plain language and to keep you fully informed. We will do all we can to ensure that things run smoothly.
Property transactions in South London
Our fees are competitive and we know the area — our firm has been here since 1975. This is crucial because it gives us valuable knowledge of local authority requirements, planning policies and other matters that will affect your transaction. We also advise on:
- Freehold and leasehold residential sales to and purchases by established clients
- The grant of new leases and leasehold extensions
- Adverse possession claims — advising you on whether you have a claim to ownership of land through a lengthy period of occupation or whether property you are buying or selling may be subject to such a claim
Commercial Lease Lawyers serving Kennington And South London
Our commercial team is sensitive to the needs of small and medium-sized businesses. We adopt a practical, common sense and business-orientated approach to the acquisition and sale of every type of commercial premises from retail and industrial units to licensed premises and office accommodation. Our work includes:
- Advising on leases on properties to be used for business purposes
- Dealing with the sale of the goodwill of an existing business
- Advising on the renewal or extension of an existing commercial lease
- Advising on the sale of businesses
Our Kennington property lawyers will provide upfront estimates of the costs and outgoings involved in any transaction. For a quote, contact us online or call us on 0207 582 8784.